Tuesday, December 3, 2013

well, hi there!

has it really been this long? ok, i'll accept the bad blogger award.
a while ago, i read somewhere that bloggers don't blog as much as they normally do when they're happy. i never really understood that until now. i have to admit i am happier than i've been in years. life feels just that good. but i do miss writing - happy or not, i do.
it started off sometime last year with the concerted effort not to spend so much time on the internet. i felt as though my life revolved around this little screen-object where i could get lost for hours, only to come up for air and maybe a cheeseburger now and then. first, i deleted my Facebook page and then i forced myself not to tweet as much. i'd say that was the beginning of a long and fulfilling attempt to see what was really going on in and around this crazy world of mine. did it work? most definitely. but i will admit, i miss writing, though it may appear like chicken scratch to most, those of you who read this blog understand my yabbering by now anyway.

so get used to seeing me again, chickens. i've decided to start blogging.
YOU_HAVE_BEEN_WARNED! ;-)

peace out suckas!
xo

11 comments:

  1. Your sunshine has been terribly missed. Welcome back little Tink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never be sad to read you are writing more....just maybe I will follow in kind ...

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, we've both taken a small vacation from blogging. time to get back to it! xoxoxoxoooo

      Delete
  3. You know this will always be my favorite blog, so thank you little Termite. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're a doll. we need to go to Vincent's again real soon! xo

      Delete
  4. Yay, you're back! :)
    I don't blog as much as I used to (once or twice a month) and it's not due to happiness, unfortunately. But there's always hope! Glad you're - happy! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete